Thursday, January 10, 2013

Unconditional Love

You need not ever worry
You will never be alone
I am always here for you
as mother and father both
You will never want for nothing
as I did as a child
I will hold your hand
and help you
through the problem trials
My love for you will be here
to teach you to be strong
I have alot to offer
Although I am just one.
I will give advice
from the life that I have lead
You may not always take it
and follow yours instead.
I will always be here
to talk when you're in need
and love you unconditionally
even after you succeed
For life will have its challenges
there is no exception to the rule
learning from our conversationh
ow to use hardships as a tool.
For, Harsh is a life all man kind can live
If not taking the advice
that only a mother can give.

(Written for my son R. Dylan Zachariah Montgomery
by Jesilyn & Sheila 1996)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment