Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Love 4 Me

A LOVE FOR ME

I travel alone through a life that is dark
looking for love or a sign of a spark.....
each time I come close it just slips far away
I do keep my hope that I'll find love someday..
a love that is gental, a love that is kind,
a love that protects , a love genuine......
a love that has patients, a love that is free,
a love that will commit completely to me.....
a love that will honor, a love that can trust....
a love that will giveth, a love that won't bust....
a love made in heaven, a love that is real..
a love that is pure, a love that can heal..
a love that will be there when the road gets rough....
to pamper this heart, when the going gets tough..
a love that won't leave me to find my own way....
a love that will be there til the end of my days....
I want the love that can uphold the wind....
the type that brings happieness and fills me within...
I'm searching, I'm praying, with patients and hope.....
for the love that won't leave my heart again broke......
written by jesilyn tolson

No comments:

Post a Comment