Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Voice From The Grave

(this poem was written a few years ago as I sat beside my mothers grave in pain and anguish as I looked at the other graves around me....think about it the next time you walk thru a cemetary)
A VOICE FROM THE GRAVE
( this is a question to read the answer read remember me)
as i strolled through a very sacrid place
i heard a voice so boldly say
please don't leave
take me home with you
in my head i thought
those voices couldn't possibly be true
Yet as i walked the things i saw
caused me to understand
how a soul could feel forgotten
left in the hard cold sand
no one to come to visit
no way to see the sky
how loneyly it must be
for some one who just died.
some get pretty flowers
while some are left alone
some of the plots out there
don't even have a stone
I look around and wonder
what my future holds
will i ever be forgotten
and left here all alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment