Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Search 4 Love

A search for love
lonliness and sorrow a feeling of doubt,
secrately hoping for a better way out....
looking and praying and trying to see...
if there is a life, that is waiting on me..
A life that will take the hurt from my heart,
A life that will build a flame from a spark...
A baby blue sky, where the rain never falls,
a world where I can tear down all my walls...
A strong and kind man to ease all my fears,
with a love that is capible of lasting for years......
with a heart that excepts me just as I am...
with two loving arms, and two loving hands..
a comfortable life, with less worry and pain...
a life where I will not feel ashamed.
A life where I wake up and am glad I'm alive.
A life where I don't have to mearly survive....
so I will keep searching and hoping to find
A love that I can truely call mine.
I have alot to give, with my heart full of love
I really don't think that I'm asking too much .
by: jesilyn tolson

No comments:

Post a Comment