Friday, February 22, 2013

WILL YOU



Can you really ever love me
The way I want to be?
Can you find it in your heart
To set your feelings free?
Will you ever look into my eyes
And feel the way I do now?
Will you ever find the courage
And the knowledge of just how?
Can you tare down those old memories
And replace them with the new?
Will you understand the truth
That I’m in love with you?

Will I ever compare a fraction
To the love that you once lost?
I’m willing to pay the orice
Your love is worth the cost.
Will you ever learn to trust me
And realize I mean you no harm?
Will you open up your heart to me
And take me in your arms?
Will you ever feel completely comfortable
With me here in your life?
Or must I live amongst the shadows
Of the pain of your x-wife?
(Written for R.L.C.)


No comments:

Post a Comment