Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Front



if this don't make sence don't worry...nothing in my life does....this is an out let for that i am feeling.....................
THE FRONT
waiting on pins and needles..
wondering what the moment will bring.
will i feel complete or silly once again...
life is cruel and heart break real..
love is an illusion only lucky folks feel..
life is dim, and my heart grows week...
fearing I will never find
what would make me complete...
first a prince, then a knight...
slipping away like the stars in day light...
I grasp and I hide what exsists behind walls.
I can not allow pity to fall....
got to hold up the front...
gotta show i am strong...
gotta make the clown carry on...
so put on the make up, and post a smile...
pretend that u're happy with mere survival.
 
~JESILYN 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment