Friday, February 22, 2013

THE STORY OF OUR LIVES


I was very young when I first  looked at you
No one believed my feelings could possibly Be true.
But when you held me in your arms
The pain just flew away & I was never safer
than I was on that spring day You spoke to me so softly
Your heart was open wide I had stronger emotions
Than I’d ever felt inside The world did not except us
They said I was a child
But you promised me You’d always walk the extra mile
As the years passed by so slowly& We met up several times
You were all I ever wanted; you brought sunshine in my life
We were married once but Through situations that
Were not of our own choice It ended 1991 in a sad divorce.
Neither of us wanted it Yet both just stood aside
And let the judge grant the ruling That we had to abide.
Just a few years later our Hearts met up again
Our love struck up quite a chorus; we could not stay just friends
It started with a kiss; It ended up in bed
You were always the best lover That I had ever had
Now we are married again; A happy family
And two months ago you made a mother out of me
A new born baby girl So bright and so new
After all these years our dreams Are finally coming true.

(written for J.A.M)

No comments:

Post a Comment