Friday, February 22, 2013

DEAR GOD



I would die to show you
How much you mean to me
But you show no compassion
For my feelings and my needs
Your words are rough like sandpaper
That rubs me deep inside
My tears stream down my face
Destroying all my pride
When we make love I wonder
How long this thing will last.
For you are not forgiving of
The wrong that’s in my past
My heart is over flowing
With emotions that are strong

I want to prove to you that
My love will linger on
I suffer with the heartache
That you inflict each day
I want this marriage not to fail
To God I start to pray.
Dear God help me remember
The love that we once had
And let us have it back
Again for I really love this man
I know you will see the truth
I will forgive him everytime
And give my dreams to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment