Friday, February 22, 2013

SEPERATION


Life exsists among us, yet it’s one we do not share.
It’s full of pain and hardship. It’s not full of any care.
Our words cut deep down to the bone.
The scars are more each day
We just can not get along, no matter what we say
We know that it is over, but know not what to do.
After all we’ve shared together. After all that we’ve been through.

My feelings once were endless. My love for you was true
Now I’m living in confusion. You’re not the man that I once knew.
Maybe you will leave me and move off far away
But don’t forget your children; for with me they all must stay.
I cannot live without them. They are all that keeps me strong.
My love for them will help me to succeed and carry on.
So if you are going to leave, be a man & just go
I pray that you’ll be happy as we part down separate roads.

(Written for J.A.M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment