Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Poetic Bitch

THE POETIC BITCH!!!
i am a sly
poetic bitch
some people know
that I am a witch.
my hair is black
my nails are too
if you mess with me
I'll turn on you
I like to show off
I'm crazy and wild
I just want you to know
I'm not lazy or mild
to know me is to luv me
but can be quiet tough
cause everyone knows
I can get right rough!
I'm sly as a fox
and quick as the wind
being with me
will bring you a grin
I am natural im me
I am free as the breeze
I know what i want
and I'm not easy to please
you know that I'm clever
and u hav to admit
that u luv me this way
and dont want me to quit!!
so think of me as clever
think of me as sweet
but remember the bitch
and dont mess with me!!!!!!!!
( and the world says bitch like it's a bad thing)
NO. 1 and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!
sincerley jesilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment