Friday, February 22, 2013

THANK YOU


I’d like to take a moment to say something to you
I really do appreciate all the things you do
You really make a difference with all the efforts that you make
You show true love and honor each hour you’re awake
You rarely spend even a moment to yourself
You tspend so many hours taking care of everyone else
You cook and clean and care for kids
You even work outside our home
I respect you very much but you need some time alone.
I realize that you’re tired you’ve done so very much
We are not deserving of your loving touch.
I want to say just one more thing before we go our separate way
I will repay your kindness some where some how some day
(Written to myself. I realized no one was going to give me the thanks I needed so I gave it to myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment