Friday, February 22, 2013

STARLA



How do I cope what do I do
How do I handle you?
I tried to spank it made things worse
I tried to ground but you refused
I tried to love but you looked away
I fear I’ll loose you someday
I love you unconditionally
I try so hard why can’t you see?
I hate to scream, it makes me cry
I really cannot understand why.
You hold your ears and look away
I look to god and start to pray
People say I’m doing wrong
They say I’m the one who is head strong
I try to explain whats going on
They point their fingers; their judgement wrong.
Because you mean the world to me
I don’t understand why no one can see
I do my best to fill your needs
I do without of everything
I stay up late and worry about
The way you act when we are out.
I fear the way you tell some things
You’re a child and know not what it means
My only hope is that we can change
I’m turning it over to God’s hands.
(Written for Starla)

No comments:

Post a Comment